Join the Three Wise Monkeys team
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager to join our team at Pasini Leisure Limited.
Our Assistant Manager will be passionate about forging a strong presence in the local night-time economy. It is a very hands-on role and the Assistant Manager will be working in all our venues with the team’s leading by example.
Three Wise Monkeys Colchester is known for its vibrant atmosphere, huge range of quality beers and a passionate focus on smoked American-style barbecue and burgers. The venue in Colchester hosts a large range of DJ events and functions throughout. We also house a thriving basement gin bar and a restaurant floor.
Twisters Bar is regarded one of the best alternative night spot in the town. The DJs fuse great music from indie, rock and punk to classic soul, funk and more. We have our extensive range of classic cocktails, teapots to share and a cool range of canned craft beers.
V Bar is one of Colchester’s top nightlife spots. Purveyors of the unique with a stunning array of exclusive cocktails, beers and quirky infusions and an awesome line up of DJ-led events and theme nights.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who is passionate with a love of the industry and can lead a team ensuring excellent customer service is delivered.
Main responsibilities include:
- Achieve strong gross profit margins through valuable training and ongoing staff management
- Ensure revenue growth by running a great venue, working closely with our promotions team
- Maintain labour costs by creating effective schedules
- Support and work with the management team for the purpose of improving the running of the venue and upkeep of the building
- Guarantee all aspects of Health and Safety, Licensing are adhered to
- Recruiting, training and developing staff members
- Conduct performance reviews and one to one’s for team members
- Be at the forefront of staff motivation and morale
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Daily accounting duties
We’re looking for:
- Assistant Manager minimum 2 years’ experience
- A strong motivator and team leader
- The highest attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills with clear, distinct briefing and delegation skills
As part of the Management Team you will be expected to work five days out of seven, the hours will be mainly evenings and weekends and it will be in a fast-paced environment.
We’re always on the look out for great talent, so please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to register your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!